Winton Ripper and Pipe Layer
The Oxdale ripper and pipe layer is perfect for laying pipes or cabling around paddocks or fields, for pipes up to 4.5cm. The glides smoothly through a variety of ground types. Ripper adjustable height settings 18-24 inches.
- Benefiting from both a soil ripper and pipe layer the is a handy piece of kit for laying cable with a diameter up to 45mm
- Recommended for compact tractors with 15 – 40 hp
- Our ripper and pipe layers are ideal for use around smallholdings laying water pipe or armoured cable, the attachment benefits from being both quick and easy to use
- The subsoiler and pipe layer is perfect for flexible pipe or cabling up to 4.5cm in size. The ripper can physically go down 24 inches but the achieved depth depends on the power of tractor and soil type
- Usual operating depth is 18 inches this depends on soil type and tractor size. Measurement from lower linkage to ripper foot 24 inches
- Maximum diameter of pipe or cable being laid depends on it’s flexibility, please call for guidance if unsure compact tractors.
- The 3 Point Linkage